• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right on! It's good to hear your thoughts on the Spider.

I had the same thought about the strap when I first got my Simian. I had always been a bit indignant at the thought of paying $10 for it, but after I saw what the straps are like I the Simian, I understood the extra cost and also thought it'd be well worth it. With that in mind, I like that Chris provides you the option rather than automatically including it and raising the cost of the bag.

So true. I can see a lot of people wanting to rock quads on their chimps and squirrels but I tend to carry my bag (even my Grip) with one shoulder. This one shoulder strap is perfect for what I do with my bags. I've got it stuffed with:
-4 rocs
-zone
-wizard
-PA4
-Rival
-another wizard in the putter pocket and it still has great wiggle room.

Those discs are mostly wider discs so I'm def. impressed with the storage.
Im just gushing over this little bag...just wait until I have the Simian :D

I've had people heavier than that sit on mine with no issues at all. I'm 185 and I've been sitting on mine for a couple years with no problem.

To "gorilla boy" himself would you say your more busy in the winter? Or summer? Making bags. I thought about ordering on over the winter and have it ready for spring/summer golf

To "gorilla boy" himself would you say your more busy in the winter? Or summer? Making bags. I thought about ordering on over the winter and have it ready for spring/summer golf

its about the same all year round. only time it really slows down is in late summer through early fall but then I get so so busy with other family things that it doesn't really matter. best over all bet is to just place an order when you are able to with me and not try to plan for it to be there for any certain event/trips you may be planning to take.
right now I am about 40 orders deep and counting and the wait is getting out wards of 10 weeks.

Silverback with DGA Gel Strapz

Hey guys,

I really want to get a Simian bag but am cash light, so I am looking to sell my Silverback bag, it is black and grey, only a little over 2 years old, in great condition. Looking for 100 shipped for both bag and straps, strap are in great condition also. If interested send me an email at mottca25@g mail.com. Thanks guys, pictures will be provided over email.

Mr. Gorilla,
The Grip fanboys make me jealous with their bag tags that create a "bag brotherhood" of sorts.

I'm always super geeked to see someone else using a GB bag on the course because they're top notch, but still relatively uknown in the community. Have you ever considered including (or selling) a tag with your bags for your supporters?

I think it would be amazing to run into someone at an event with a GB bag and have a side game to play for GB tags.

Mr. Gorilla,
The Grip fanboys make me jealous with their bag tags that create a "bag brotherhood" of sorts.

I'm always super geeked to see someone else using a GB bag on the course because they're top notch, but still relatively uknown in the community. Have you ever considered including (or selling) a tag with your bags for your supporters?

I think it would be amazing to run into someone at an event with a GB bag and have a side game to play for GB tags.

I'd buy a tag!!!!

His name is Chris btw.

Mr. Gorilla,

I actually have everything I would need to do that earlier this year I started making bag tags/re-writable scorecards and we have used them in our area this last summer and they worked out great.
I could use the same idea and just make a national GB bag tag to sell or what not. I 'll have to think it over.

I actually have everything I would need to do that earlier this year I started making bag tags/re-writable scorecards and we have used them in our area this last summer and they worked out great.
I could use the same idea and just make a national GB bag tag to sell or what not. I 'll have to think it over.

As a recent inductee to the GB family I would jump all over this. I hope it happens!

VERY EXCITE :thmbup: :hfive:

1309300880715.jpg

Other than my 2 friends I sold 2 Squirrels to I haven't met anyone else smart enough to own a GB bag. People aren't very smart. But I want a tag for sure!

Other than my 2 friends I sold 2 Squirrels to I haven't met anyone else smart enough to own a GB bag. People aren't very smart. But I want a tag for sure!

You sir are correct. The quality of his bags are ridiculous. You can physically feel the care he takes in putting each bag together. I currently have a spider monkey with a simian in the queue. I will never use a bag other than GB now that I have seen his workmanship first hand.

If you are on the fence about purchasing a GB bag....quit reading this and get in line. You'll be glad you did.

One of the local pros has one, and he was the second person I've seen with one in my area. After he had one everyone seemed to go with them. They are pretty sweet. I have a Spider Monkey and a Simian. I kind of wish I would of gotten the Squirrel monkey, but I traded for the spider Monkey. I just re did my bag for the winter, and am using the spider monkey.