• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Got an email requesting a sit down meeting with our Parks and Rec Dep.

Acid Elvis

Got an email back today for a sit down with the Anne Arundel County parks about a Disc Golf course at our local park!! Any tips or info from people with experience would be greatly appreciated!!
Eddie

Get in touch with Craig Gangloff (PDGA #4010, Damascus, MD). If anyone knows the lay of the land in the area, it's Craig.

Dress in business casual. Be sure to bathe. Speak English. Cover any tattoos. No piercings.

They will want to know the cost and how much land it takes.

Hoping to gather some info on the different types of tee pads and their estimated prices. Anyone with info on a good guesstimate on these would be appreciated. I'm also going to take some pics of several of the more popular baskets (cages) and let them see them as well. Personal I like Innova DisCatcher, I know some people don't. I see my biggest problem being the tee pads. Each type has their own list of pro's and con's.

Eddie

I'd highly recommend you get in touch with Bobby Hermann, he is the Maryland PDGA Coordinator. I will PM you his email address.

^THIS. Bobby has already met with multiple counties Parks and Recs. and is a great ambassador of the sport.

Last edited: