• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Got Enough

Got enough or need more

• No need for more.

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • I need to feed the need for more!

Votes: 64 65.3%

• Total voters
I haven't been buying too many discs the last year or so, and almost all the ones I've bought have been replacements or backups, and most of those were with tourney winnings or gift certificates. I get obsessed about collecting courses rather than discs, so I totally understand the addiction, mine just takes a different track.

I put no, but i will still look and try new stuff like the ion that i should get next week, but I'm no where near you all, and I'm thinking I may even put up my stuff that aren't working for trade.

I want to try more stuff out but I think overall it would hurt my game, I don't even have half the discs in my bag dialed in how I want yet.

I almost hate when I find that a particular disc works as well as t does for me. I've had a pro worlds katana since the beginning of last year but only recently have gotten past 350 in distance to 400+ and now it flies like a dream when before it only was decent for me. Now I need more of them. I also threw an upper 160s special blend orc for the first time recently and found out I'm in love with those as well. My plastic addiction is only getting worse now that 90% of the discs I purchase are throwers as opposed to random plastic I'm trying out.

I will never have to many discs, I have enough but I will always want more!

oliver2.jpg

Please sir, may I have some more?

I have backups for every disc in my bag, and all my "crucial" discs, I have multiple backups for <5+>, but when something new comes out (the Vulcan), I'm gonna want one to try out. So, when I cash out at a tourney, I'll get one. As far as buying discs, that I don't do very often at all. 90% of the 200+ discs that I have are from cashing out.

You guys have 10 backups for every permanent disc in your bag??? I felt silly for buying 3rds of certain discs. Maybe I don't have a problem after all!!

it's a cycle. inner monologue: "you have enough discs, look at those stacks, you don't even throw any of those." "but it's so sexy, if i don't buy this disc someone else will and marker it up and abuse it."

i have plenty more than enough, but i just can't resist when a disc calls my name.