• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Got my first Cubby ace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That never gets old!

Man, I cannot wait to go out and play some cages tomorrow!

Cages!? Don't need no stinking cages. I had actually never heard them called that until the instructional master taught me.;) someone pull that thread up for Gunkle. We have a lot to catch him up on. I don't drink much, but I just put a few back and can barely type.

Last edited:
Yeah, I can't believe I'm still reading this thread. Somebody piss somebody else off already...

bcr123psu throws like a girl.

Seriously, are we hugging it out now on this thread? God, I miss 80played. :doh:

bcr123psu throws like a girl.

Seriously, are we hugging it out now on this thread? God, I miss 80played. :doh:

yes, but 21 pages is pretty impressive in such a short time.:p 80 called someone a name to get banned. From now on instead of Douche Bag, how about Mungler.

Last edited:
It's going to be another 21 pages, I just have to figure out a witty response to being called sunuvabitch and being compared to a girl. This is going to take some time. Hold please...

My joy is short-lived, somehow my treasured Comet got left behind at Cedarock. Memorial services will be held from 5-7 pm at the BrotherDave household.

yeah but i am sure danhyzer writes reviews. the difference is that i dont write them.

But you should. That's what makes this site great... planning road trips to play new courses and reading reviews from people who have played tons of courses is extremely helpful. As soon as you use DGCR to plan your next DG road trip, you'll see the value in it (both GCR and writing reviews).

Now... I wouldn't go back and review every course on your list (that would be hard and things may have changed since you played), but you should review the courses near you and any future courses you play. It's helpful.

DSCJNKY

Status
Not open for further replies.