• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Got shafted at a tourney, what would you do?

That's a cop-out response. Let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt and say he has a perscription - why take them at the first tee publicly and then pass them out like candy? Take it on the way to the first tee, or in the car on the way to the tournament, literally anywhere else would be more appropriate.

It boils down to common sense. The guy was being a dick on purpose, taking drugs recreationally, and masking weak golf game with head games. Normal people who actually deal with pain strong enough that requires narcotics or opiates don't think it's "cool" that they have to take them.

All I've heard is one excuse after another from the OP. It's not someone's responsibility to say "Don't forget the Mando" on any hole during a tourney. It's abt personal responsibility and knowing what's up.

And for whatever reason, I find it hard to believe things happened as described w/drugs. Has that ever happened to you in a tourney?

Now, as far as how this should work, and usually does work in ball golf. I once saw a player call a falling putt on himself that he made. He re threw his putt and made it still but knew that if it happened again there would have been penalty strokes.

Respect the game, respect the rules.
the first foot fault to be called within 3 seconds of the throw is only a warning and i think still has to be witnessed . btw dg not bg

Threatening to kill you = assault
Saying he'll do it with his fists = battery

OP, shoulda called the popo. Get that guy off the streets.

The man is a danger to all. Let the authorities deal with him.

Latest posts