• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gotta Go/Throw Cart Mods?

Yes, I necro'd. Sorry. But, I am Seriously contemplating a GGGT GoCart. I have $150 burning a hole in my pocket, from selling some crap laying around the house, and another $50 in eBay bucks coming in a couple weeks, so I could basically get it for free.

My Question. Has ANYONE built a disc BOX for a GoCart instead of using a Bag? What I would like to do, myself, is use a thick plastic bin that I could build a small rack for, if need to hold discs. Like this kinda thing :
Bins_zpst6ix8858.jpg

A small disc rack would be nothing to make for a bin like that, PLUS, the Bin could be bolted to the base of the cart. A heavy duty bin could have accessories like BIG bottle holders bolted directly to the bin, too. I am hoping there would still be a tad bit of room left behind the bin for a small collapsible cooler, or extra storage...

Anyone done it already?

What type of bins are those? Don't even know how to begin googling something like that. I've been looking at some of the wire framed, canvas baskets for my stroller conversion project, but think I may like those better.

My night of insomnia and a sewing machine

This is the result of staying up all night, and having raw materials. I made a new seat with an inch of extra padding. Then I created a new back from scratch with padding, six on deck discs, scorecard pouch, mini pocket, and two pencil holders. Last, I added two cup holders up top.

Attachments

• 20160424_022142.jpg
    20160424_022142.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 20160424_022200.jpg
    20160424_022200.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 87
Got a few questions as I consider purchasing:

What are the dimensions of the metal base the bag sits on?
How deep is it from the front to the back of the wheels?
How tall is it with the handles off?

Thanks for any help...

Latest posts