• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Grip Backpack Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

DustinRobirtis

Bogey Member
Im looking for a grip backpack style bag, i have a voodoo karma at the moment, i tried on one of the grip bags and holy comfy, the thing is i dont have much cash at the moment, willing to throw the karma and some discs and cash as a big trade deal, if your looking for anything please let me know

Do you still have this Karma? Just curious about the color, condition, etc... Thanks

Hey Dustin I was in the same situation as you and found these on ebay.

The customer service rep was awesome to deal with. The netting on the bottle holder is flawed a little bit, but for the price I couldn't pass it up. Normally $120+. It got me a sweet grip/backpack right where I could afford it. Only a couple left!

Upper Park Shift won't hold nearly as many as a Karma or Grip...

ok
I was just giving him a heads up on one that didn't cost an arm and a leg. It's a pretty big hit to drop a $150-250+ on a backpack for me. I had to settle for what I could afford, and will adjust my disc lineup to fit the available space.

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.