• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip bag question

gcanter2376

Eagle Member
Does anybody know if you have to be home for fedex to deliver your Grip bag? Will they leave it at your door or will u have to pick it up at fedex if nobody is home. Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow and i have a 2 day tournament that starts tomorrow afternoon and goes through sat. If they leave it i will have it for sat. If not i will have to pick up monday sometime since i will be playing sat.

Depends on where you live. Apartment or home ?

Mine was dropped off out front of a townhouse with a note on the door.

But at my old apt complex it would have gone to the front office.

Through the tracking website you should be able to request FedEx to hold the package at a certain location for you to pick up at your convenience.

grip

Its actually out for delivery today. If they will leave it at the door that would be great. Maybe i will try leaving a note saying to leave it. Maybe that will work. I want to be able to use it tomorrow as there is a 50% chance of rain so the rain fly will come in handy.

I had the same question as you when I was waiting on mine, I never went on the site to request them to drop it but they did.

Latest posts