• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

Oh okay, thanks guys. I thought that's what y'all were talking about but I wanted to make sure. I don't know if my T-Rex arms could reach back and use it though. :\ :D

All the detailed little stash pockets and everything do look spiffy, I'll be interested to see how these hold up over the seasons.

Any of you Grip owners that play rocky/mountain courses foresee any wear problems that might develop on the bottom?

No way, its got 6 large oval plastic feet on the bottom like luggage.

I did red with some silver thrown in.

4970455.jpg

I think I have a problem. Everytime I see that there is a new post in this thread I get all excited and can't wait to see product reviews and pictures. Im only waiting till tuesday for mine, after ordering last monday. I am now a little more understanding of the pre-order impatience.

Tuesday can not get here soon enough.

u guys see that one of these already hit the marketplace? wonder what is wrong with it? mine comes tomorrow and i anticipate love at first sight.

^^^thx for the post. I like the colors and might have to rethink my all black logo (stealth theme). I like the color! Anyone know what J@ thinks of the color being added? I know the bags are no longer his, but he had to know that people would mod them somehow (if he has ever been on DGCR long enough to see all the bag mod threads). Just curious on his thoughts.

It is kinda funny to me that they color is is only real mod so far. Don't get me wrong, I am not assuming that there should be other mods, it just makes me laugh since this is the only mod I did to my previous bag. I went stealth on my black fade tourney bag and colored the logo black as well.

i asked justin about the color mod. he's into it. he wants people to modify his design to meet their specific needs.

Bullybull and myself played two rounds Saturday (Lake Lewisville and LL Woods) and one round (Turner Park) on Sunday. The bags performed very well. We both liked the way they carry fully loaded. Seemed much less fatigued after all rounds. Bullybull is a big dude and he was impressed with the way the bag fit his shoulders. Easy off and on. The front top zipper pocket is amazing. Key clip is a bonus. Pockets held everything with room to spare. It's funny the bag seems small when you look at it. I guess its just the engineering that makes all the difference. It's just well designed. We had people asking to try it on and several took pictures of our bags. All were impressed as we are.
All in all I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's an awesome product. Glad we got us some GRIPS !!!!

After playing 4 rounds this weekend at terrain filled courses, I can honestly say I love this bag. I played at Turner Park in Grand Praire Texas on Sunday and anyone that has played here knows how much the elevation changes and how much hiking you have to do. With this thing strapped on my back I was WAY LESS fatigued then with my Gorilla Boy Kong on. It rides high, never tips over, no matter the incline its resting on and its really easy to get discs out. It looks small but holds a ton of stuff and even with water bottles full it feels pretty light on your back. J@ may have just revolutionized the bag market.

I'm jealous of all of you that are getting in rounds. I've yet to get one in myself, and I cannot wait to try the bag out. If only Iowa's weather would decide if it was going to snow or warm up. We keep getting a couple inches followed by it starting to melt a day or two later. If it would just hold a consistent temperature for a few days so it wouldn't be snowy, cold, and wet than I could sneak a round in to try the bag out.

In the mean time the Grip Eq bag seems to be looking good. It held everything from my Fade tourney bag with some room to spare, and it feels great on my back. My only wish so far is for better water bottle access while wearing it. Its tough for me to get it out while wearing it, but it is a minor complaint as I could just loosen the straps to let it ride a little lower.

the reviews are better than I expected. Kinda sparking my interest heh...I just don't NEED it

I am wondering if they will stay colored after it rains or gets wet(and yes I know there is a rain guard)

ive played with mine this weekend and we got a light rain. no bleeding of colors but i need to go over mine again as it appears to be soaking into the threads behind it but it hasnt faded yet

I am wondering if they will stay colored after it rains or gets wet(and yes I know there is a rain guard)

I colored the logo on my fade bag (made it all black). I have had to go over it sever times to keep it looking black. The marker ink seems to fade a bit over time (even on the white thread). I want to give my Grip bag some personal flavor, but I am not sure if I will go this route or not.

350??
That would be nuts. I'd sell mine for $300 shipped right now.

I think the black on black would look pretty cool.

Latest posts