• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

There should be a bamboo bag tag in the zipper pocket behind the Grip logo and the rain cover will be in the main disc pocket in the small velcro pocket inside the front.

thanks! Unfortunately, both are missing. :( I'll call them tomorrow.

Unforgivable! This is a dealbreaker for me. Who wants a bag-tagless Grip? $50. Get it out of my sight.

Or I'll just send them an email and ask for a really cool number lol

yeah my buddy got his like 2 weeks before me at the same store. i got mike at glide to find me a lower number so i could brag that i was higher than him already. Has anyone ever played for grip tags out there?

So you have to call to get your bag tag ?

Mine was in the bag, the zipper pocket behind the "GRIP" logo. I just realized two days ago that there are actually pockets within that pocket so you might want to check to make sure it isn't in one of them.

I tell ya, this bag has pockets everywhere! I just wish they put zippers on the inside pockets of the side pockets though.

Mine was in the bag, the zipper pocket behind the "GRIP" logo. I just realized two days ago that there are actually pockets within that pocket so you might want to check to make sure it isn't in one of them.

Mine was in one of those little pockets so it's worth a look to those that haven't found it yet. I do recall seeing that right before I ordered my bag a few months ago they said they had just gotten bamboo tags in so they may be out again. Grip will definitely hook you up with one if it's missing though as they have great customer service.

got mine two days ago and cant find my damn bag tag as well. bummer but the bag is awesome. iv been having a lot of lower back trouble on the course lately that i chalked it up to my bag bouching on my back for hours everyday. well the grip seems to be helping as i have yet to feel any discomfort in my lower back after playing four rounds in two days. not to mention how much extra juice i have left in the tank for more dg. im going to go check every nook and cranny in this bag in hopes i over looked the bag tag.

My new hotness. Wait a week and it will be looking a whole lot geekier, let me tell you.

Thanks to Djren for the snazzy color scheme zipper pulls and birdie beads!

Attachments

• WP_000703.jpg
    WP_000703.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 150
  • WP_000705.jpg
    WP_000705.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 125
  • WP_000704.jpg
    WP_000704.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 116
great looking mods throwfromthewoods!!! that blue/white color scheme pops!!!! I went red/black. But i have to say the white looks awesome!!!

let me know how the birdie beads work on the strap for ya. Looks like an awesome idea to have it close to keep score between rounds another great job!!

Yeah I always keep my birdie beads on the shoulder straps. It's just easier for my to slide a bead down while I'm walking to the next tee.

Anyone got a quick link to zipper pull DIY that will work for grip bags? Once I get some pulls, I'll post up a pic of my bag - colored in the logos with purple and black and I want pulls to match it!

Anyone got a quick link to zipper pull DIY that will work for grip bags? Once I get some pulls, I'll post up a pic of my bag - colored in the logos with purple and black and I want pulls to match it!

After parts, labor, and experimentation...you're better off just talking to Djren. He'll put together any color combo you want and they are relatively cheap. I paid like $20 shipped for 6 pulls and the beads.

Fabric marker. I'd worry too much about a Sharpie splotching. Plus with fabric markers you know what color you're getting since they're made for this stuff.

Does anyone know how much shipping and tax cost on the standard large bag? How much was the total? Also, when are they coming out with more colors? I read that some people think it is soon, right?

Latest posts