• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

969529_518961211496278_468716992_n.jpg

So it's called the A series because it leans forward huh?

I do tire of angling my bag to prevent it from laying back on the straps.

Agreed. At $200 I had always just assumed they were manufactured stateside. When I found out the other day that they're from Taiwan I was pretty bummed.

Seriously!? 200 bucks and it's not made in the US? I considered selling my body! I feel so much more dirty, I need to wash.

It's all good. You were expecting to see a bag that had a few minor tweaks, so that's what you saw. Look carefully, and you'll see there's a lot more to it.

Thx for poppin up on here grip. Your bags are fantastic!

Good to see that someone found a way to get these hippi disc golfers to open up there wallets. Maybe once they invest in there game they will take it more seriously and help keep the courses clean and teach the game.

U do ur thing grip! The more haters u have. The better! That just meens ur doing something great! Keep it up

It's all good. You were expecting to see a bag that had a few minor tweaks, so that's what you saw. Look carefully, and you'll see there's a lot more to it.

Is this bag going to fall over when sitting down on an incline like much of the other DG bags do these days?

Love my Grip bag and these look awesome. Can I swap you mine for a new one? I'm just down the road in Emporia I'll test everything you want. :eek:

Better yet I'll keep mine since it still looks brand new and I've customized it and you send me a new proto to test and I'll tell everyone about it. :popcorn:

I'll even let you cover my vehicle in decals.

Latest posts