• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

Yes it's on there very well. There are the 2 big logos and a logo on one of the drink holders all theses seem to be on there pretty well. No logos on the shoulder straps.

KOOL, thx for the info

I wonder how well the A series sits on a camptime stool, my grip sits on there like a boss 90% of the time when im playin.

My fiance actually urged me to buy one... so i got a grey/green..... who want's to come play for bamboo EQ tags!? :)

(when i realized it was free overnight shipping and considered the lifetime protection, i think the price point is more than fair for a new release).

Last edited:
My fiance actually urged me to buy one... so i got a grey/green..... who want's to come play for bamboo EQ tags!? :)

(when i realized it was free overnight shipping and considered the lifetime protection, i think the price point is more than fair for a new release).

I USUALLY DONT GO FOR GREEN, but thats the best looking out of the bunch, good choice

i assume the free lifetime membership to DGP.tv is only for the new series?

Bringing this one back from the dead. I just locally bought a used pink trimmed SE bag as a backup/lighter-load bag to my Spinal Tap. I'm carrying 4 putters (2 in quiver, 2 in pocket in front of quiver) and then 17 discs in the main compartment (4 distance drivers, 3 control drivers, 5 fairway drivers and 4 midranges). Other than the straps feeling smaller and digging into my shoulders the tiny bit (compared to the Spinal Tap, which has monsterous straps), I'm really happy with it. I understand how the quiver works and am leaving my Nalgene's in the drink holders (to hopefully stretch them into being easier to pull out), are there any other tricks to the bag? I'm going to switch the inserts between sides as they sag in a little.

Yes, get a piece of foam insulation Ill cut you a PVC pipe to size, you put that in the bag first and it keeps all the discs forward (or backward) so it doesnt tip. Basically you align the discs front or back depending on how your bag wants to fall over. I can cut it up for you if you find the foam insulation.

Yes, get a piece of foam insulation Ill cut you a PVC pipe to size, you put that in the bag first and it keeps all the discs forward (or backward) so it doesnt tip. Basically you align the discs front or back depending on how your bag wants to fall over. I can cut it up for you if you find the foam insulation.
Any chance you could post a pic of this inside the bag? I'm trying to picture it in my head, but I don't have the brain power....

Latest posts