• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

Looks like spots for 2 discs on the outer flap. By the angled bottom it looks like the discs will slide into slots instead of sit in the bottom?

Interesting if this is the real deal. I'd be curious to see how many it will fit.

The search may finally be over. I sure hope this is gonna be available soon, and please have a rainfly!!! Of the smaller backpacks I have been seeing come out this is by far the best looking yet. Stoked!

That kid looks like a happy camper holdin that thing, and I don't blame him

That bag looks nice, except the logo, man grip likes to plaster that thing everywhere and as big as possible. I always thought those two big pockets in the grip were a little overkill and made the bag fairly wide. I like this new one, the putter pockets awesome as always.

We can already assume it's gonna be expensive, but I wonder how expensive?

That bag looks nice, except the logo, man grip likes to plaster that thing everywhere and as big as possible. I always thought those two big pockets in the grip were a little overkill and made the bag fairly wide. I like this new one, the putter pockets awesome as always.

We can already assume it's gonna be expensive, but I wonder how expensive?

My guess is $179

I agree with the more info. I was just talking to my brother today about a smaller grip bag would be nice with all the new bags coming out this year,

Speculate on how many discs it holds...

Whered this pic come from anyway?

Guessing 10-15,16 tops from the looks of the main in the pics

Guessing 10-15,16 tops from the looks of the main in the pics
If that's the case, enjoy. I think the whole point of a back pack is for larger/heavier bags to distribute the weight better and make multi-round days easier.

Once you get rid of the higher disc capacity, extra storage (and their associated weight)... :\
I don't see the need for a medium capacity, minimalist backpack. If I only wanted to carry 12-15 discs + a beverage, I'd just sling a crunch box or double nutsac over my shoulder and be done with it. I might have to lose a couple of discs, but I'd get to keep at least a C-note in my pocket, plus a small over the shoulder goes on/off easier.

....but that's just me. If a Grip mini floats your boat, go for it. ;)

Last edited:
Goin out on a limb here with this prediction, but if this is priced fairly I believe it will out sell the A-Series. More of a need for the casual golfer than a tour bag. More casual golfers than pros.