• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Grippiest Plastic Poll

Grippiest Plastic?

• Vibram

Votes: 25 16.2%
  • Lat Zero/DD Classic

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Gateway Chalky/Eraser

Votes: 26 16.9%
  • Gateway Evolution

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Innova DX

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Innova Pro

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Innova Star

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Discraft ESP FLX

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Prodigy 400S

Votes: 30 19.5%
  • Prodiscus Basic

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Lat Goldline

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters
But is it grippy. Like if you took R-Pro and then let Fred Biletnikoff wipe his hands with it.
:hfive: Surely that reference is meaningless to many.

Also loved the term "blind fondling test," lol.

Vibram soft but it's so soft that it's not really great for general disc golf IMO.

Vibram for me - I would have included Discraft Pro D as well - in winter, it is quite nice.

Its odd, I have some Vibram M that is just right (Lace) and some F that is decent (Sole) and some F that is slipperier than Champ (Trak). I think it's hard to just categorize Vibram under one radio button. That said, S (and Gumbputt) etc are perhaps grippiest, but not in a way that I'd want to drive it. Talking driver grippy - Xlink M would get my vote, but I haven't tried any 400S yet so I didn't vote.

You forgot prodigys 300 series plastic. That's by far the most grippy, with 400s a distant second.

Where the hell is opto?

I am not even going to vote in this broken poll.

Does that really work? Because I found a champ roadrunner in a pond and it was grippy as hell. I just assumed it was CE or something.

Water may have something to do with how grippy a disc is. I've heard Climo leaves his putters outside for long time exposed to the elements before he uses them.

Latest posts