• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Gstar Firebird.

I don't know what happened, but an 1/8" slice is missing from the rim of my G*FB. I play almost every day, I'm guessing the plastic was frozen and caught an edge on a tree or something. Prior to that, I had no problems but I'm thinking I have no desire to replace it.

I don't know what happened, but an 1/8" slice is missing from the rim of my G*FB. I play almost every day, I'm guessing the plastic was frozen and caught an edge on a tree or something. Prior to that, I had no problems but I'm thinking I have no desire to replace it.

My G* Wraith has taken a beating. Absolutely not as stable as my Champion Wraiths as a result but hasn't had any unusual degradation. Hyped about the G* Firebirds coming in the mail. That plastic feels so great for my BH that I wouldn't mind having to replace one every few months if I felt that I had to.

I like it better as it went along. It seems to me that there might be a couple different levels of flex to the G* runs. At first they either felt too floppy or too brittle on the edge which made them feel odd to me.

I have one of the very flexible ones and it's done well for me this winter in the wet. It's beat in very similarly to star, but I have to say with one caviat that it's not hit anything that hard yet. I don't know if I will keep in all year round but for the winter rounds I've liked it much more that I did in the summer and early fall.

I've been throwing mine since June/July last year and it hasn't changed much. It got a little grippy-er, but no major damage(just light surface scratches) and I've hit more things with it than I care to admit. It's hit trees pointe blank, hyzer bombed into gravel, skipped into chain link, and hit the tops of baskets - all at high speeds and has held up well. It's a "first run" factory store one and it seems pretty bullet proof. I even bought a backup after the first round with it in case I ever lose it.

My Gstar Firebirds are amazing. Plastic has been great. It might be one of the most resilient plastics I've used. Love the flight. Very straight with a hard fade. I've found them very easy to power down and flex out.

There are a few different runs of Gstar. I own a bunch of it in different molds and the only Gstar disc I've noticed break in quickly was an orange Destroyer. It got understable quick. Everything else has been good.

Latest posts