• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guess Simon’s first MVP Distance

seedlings

* Ace Member *
All Star Skills Challenge is today. Let's get in a few guesses on Simon's best distance. My guess, not having seen the track: 580'

Bonus- guess which disc he gets his best with: Trace

All Star Skills Challenge is today. Let's get in a few guesses on Simon's best distance. My guess, not having seen the track: 580'

Bonus- guess which disc he gets his best with: Trace

I think we've seen him throwing more in the low 70s mph throwing for distance recently, so depending on conditions that might put him mid-500s or around your bet. But iuno and I root for the guy. Are we going Price is Right style?

I'll say 581'

Bonus: dude does not seem confident in those drivers, wouldn't be surprised if Trace takes it.

Last edited:
Are we playing by Price is Right rules?

I'll guess he uses the Panic 572

Are we sure Simon is competing in the Distance competition? Last year there were only 4 MPO players in that event. I will go ahead and guess 604' assuming he is throwing for his team.

Are we sure Simon is competing in the Distance competition? Last year there were only 4 MPO players in that event. I will go ahead and guess 604' assuming he is throwing for his team.

Yeah it's him and Kline vs Calvin and Kevin Jones

Black rimmed disc or something else? That'd narrow things down a tad.

How'd 612 compare to the other throws?

Didn't see which disc… I actually missed the throw… Simon threw the shortest shot that landed inbounds of the competitors, and Simon's only inbounds throw. Rollers counted because it was where the disc comes to rest. A golf shot. Klein had the longest throw (roller) in the 680s.

Last edited: