• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guys, I am tired of waiting to get discs.

Evan27

Bogey Member
This is pretty frustrating. I have wanted 2 discs since summer and they have been OOS for months. My gut feels like I'm held back with the lack of these throws. This slump really sucks

Well don't keep us in suspense...what are they! :)

lol. Just so you know, I think the lines are Champion Sidewinder-a flat straight long shot with the very slightest of fades at the end. A little bit of turn is not so bad either.

For the other, a jawbreaker zone-approach lines in the truest trust OS half power or more throw. With those two I would be able to open my game up so much more. Really hope spring comes soon

Yeah, I'm even a little worried about getting stock for our club for our events next year. I just took another look at the Discraft order form a couple of days ago and nearly everything is still sold out. I really hope they are able to catch up soon.

I've been buying direct from the Innova Proshop the last 2 months. Stock seems to change almost daily, but I'm finally stocked up with backups for the 2021 season.

I've been buying direct from the Innova Proshop the last 2 months. Stock seems to change almost daily, but I'm finally stocked up with backups for the 2021 season.

They did have in stock a champ banshee when I was looking for one, but I don't appreciate the only shipping option is like $8, and it was already marked up so it came out to just under $30.

I'm starting to wonder if this is what disc golf will become in the future. That the current growth will make supply of specialty discs always limited. I think in 5 years it will be oversaturated, hopefully I'm wrong though

They did have in stock a champ banshee when I was looking for one, but I don't appreciate the only shipping option is like $8, and it was already marked up so it came out to just under $30.

I'm starting to wonder if this is what disc golf will become in the future. That the current growth will make supply of specialty discs always limited. I think in 5 years it will be oversaturated, hopefully I'm wrong though

Which discs do you consider "specialty" discs?

You can always find discs that will work for you as well as any special releases. I throw half Factory 2nd discs, if they were all CE, my scores would still be exactly what they are now. :)

Which discs do you consider "specialty" discs?

You can always find discs that will work for you as well as any special releases. I throw half Factory 2nd discs, if they were all CE, my scores would still be exactly what they are now. :)

WHAT??? You mean there is no special magic in my Cryztal Flx Paul McBeth 5x world champion first run Buzzz? Are seriously trying to claim that a couple rounds of practice with my stock Z Buzzz, will yield the same results?

Everyone is crying...."grow the sport". Could just be one of the downsides to this.

Isn't the whole idea of a "specialty disc" it's rarity? If it was super common, I think it would just be "stock" inventory?

No magic in a disc. Despite any belief to the contrary it is always the archer.

I seem to be having a similar issue with the Westside Northman.....no one, even eBay, seems to have any Northman's.
Well, eBay had 1 and the seller wanted over $30 for it.....NOT.....

Is the Northman that popular that it sells out almost immediately upon restocking.? Dyanamic Discs recently restocked Northman's a few months ago, and I bought several. I thought I would load up on them, since I throw my Northman quite a bit, and they are sold out, AGAIN.

I thought only Nikko and myself threw Westside (somewhat sarcastic statement)....

I currently bag a total of 20 discs. 2 VIP Air King's, a Tournament King, 2 Tournament Northman's, a Tournament Sorcerer, a VIP Air Sorcerer, a Tournamnet Queen, a VIP Air Hatchet, a Tournament Seer, and a Tournament Gatekeeper......so, over one half of my bag are Westside, the rest are a mix of Innova, Discraft, and Dynamic. I've experimented with Discmania and Prodigy, but haven't stumbled upon any that work well for my noodle arm.

Next time they restock, I will be the cause of the "Out of Stock", cuz I'm buying every Northman I can get my hands (mouse) on.

Next time they restock, I will be the cause of the "Out of Stock", cuz I'm buying every Northman I can get my hands (mouse) on.

Not if I beat you to it. 😁

I actually think the problem with finding Northman is their lack of popularity. I'm pretty sure you're the only person I've ever heard mention them on here. I think it's pretty far down their priority list.

I seem to be having a similar issue with the Westside Northman.....no one, even eBay, seems to have any Northman's.
Well, eBay had 1 and the seller wanted over $30 for it.....NOT.....

i might have one in the trunk that i found. lemme go check

There were three lightly used at PIAS last time I went, personally I like the Stag better but ever since Nikko carved up the Preserve with one you can't fine them either.

I have a dream of being able to pick a mold, weight range, and even color, and being able to find it in stock somewhere...

Latest posts