• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] GYRO durability.. legit?

I was starting to chip the wood vs disc! It has a few scratches but that's all.

Yeah I know. I've thrown my Proxy through all sorts of crap on tree clogged and rock strewn courses, and hardly any marks on the rim, mainly stains. Oh, that includes putting with it quite a bit. It's 4 years old. Still have a "new" matching spare that I haven't had to pull out yet.

I think in YT comments after my first video a dude said throw one on something sharp... Figured split wood should work given you don't find that on the course but can go to the rocks next i guess :rolleyes:

Well luckily it has been a soft winter here in the north... Like our sports teams and weather but not MVPs! :p

Oh wait forgot about the wild welp... Yeah. Win like MVP and get back to me.

[never worry about the harassment clause here you know it's all fair game baby]

It was in the mid70s here today. Tomorrow falling temps, with the high for the day in about 45min, lol. Supposed to have wind chills in the low 20s for the 2nd rd...

Snow was gone Thursday.... aaaaannd now there's a foot of snow on the ground again. UP problems.