• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Haiti Mission Trip donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

solomon.trenton

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Its that time of the year again. I am looking for disc donations as well as a few other things. Soccer balls, a few basketballs and some needles/pumps.

I would really appreciate any donations and of course cash donations are amazing (it cost me $1400-$1700 to get down there).

The discs can be in any shape, but chewed up dog toys aren't really appreciated. Base line is great, nothing fancy.

For an article on my last mission trip look HERE

PM for the address to send to or any questions you don't want on here.

I will be going down in March, but am not aware of what I will be doing yet.

Here is the course I put in on my last trip: Open Door DGC

PM sent. I will be talking to everyone I know and getting a box together to send over as soon as it's possible. Come on people. We all know you have extra DX discs sitting around that your not going to throw. Help out a good guy on a good mission

I just bought 10 small nerf footballs, 3 frisbees, and I am sure I can get you some brand new uninflated basketballs. I willl toss in a few discs as well.

I have some shoes, but they take up a lot of room, so not sure if you are interested.

Bump. Just need an addy and I'll ship a couple of discs and maybe a soccer ball (if it'll hold air).

So this is taking place March 2013, correct? When do you need to receive stuff by? Also, since Haiti is pretty much not headlining the news any longer, are they doing any better down there?

Bump it up.
I'm twisting arms from the other club members again for their unwanted discs...

Great article. I can probably send another box of discs like last time. I think I have a few soccer balls that I can let the air out of and send those along as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.