• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hall of Fame Classic by MVP Disc Sports-- first NT event presented by MVP!

12006449_747993508706_6643805156912744851_o.jpg

I love the leaderboard right now. $, the Champ, Beardless, none of the usual suspects.

I love the leaderboard right now. $, the Champ, Beardless, none of the usual suspects.

Agreed. Matt dollar had a hot round. Schusterick is shooting well atm. The beast could tie "beardless" if he birdies out. Shall see

Dang, McBeth would have been in 4th if he pared hole 18, tied for 3rd if he birdied. But, he decided to go ahead and eagle it to tie for 2nd.

That lead card may change. Wysocki, Sexton, Schultz, Orum, Paju, Schusterick, and Ulibarri are still on the course.

Crazy to see all of these birdies and eagles :)

The course isn't designed for Gold level players. Chuck can chime in since he designed it, but my understanding is that even in the longest layout, it's a Blue level course with par assigned based on what a Blue level player should shoot. So some of the par-4s (5 and 18 being really good examples of the phenomenon) are far easier to "birdie" and even "eagle" for Gold level players like these guys.

I imagine we're going to see scores normalize a bit (at least in relation to posted par) tomorrow and Sunday when they play the course designed for Gold level players.

Wow, another world champion carded a -15... Barry Schultz. Sexton did the same. Wysocki should be finishing shortly.