• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hall of Fame Classic by MVP Disc Sports-- first NT event presented by MVP!

Couple questions:
Has WR Jackson changed at all since the last NT was played there?

I noticed the SSA is around 63 at a par 69. From a designers perspective, should this number be a little higher considering WR J is THE gold course at THE IDGC?

Why are pros playing a blue course as part of this event? Would it be more appropriate to play every round on the course that was built for that particular skill level?

Are additional sleeves in place on WR J to change hole locations from round to round?

Couple questions:
Has WR Jackson changed at all since the last NT was played there?

I noticed the SSA is around 63 at a par 69. From a designers perspective, should this number be a little higher considering WR J is THE gold course at THE IDGC?

Why are pros playing a blue course as part of this event? Would it be more appropriate to play every round on the course that was built for that particular skill level?

Are additional sleeves in place on WR J to change hole locations from round to round?

Jackson does not and has never had alt pin locations, and it has been the same for its existence aside from any fallen trees, brush or branch clearing that may have taken place over the years

Pro's are playing steady because warner is more accommodating for a variety of different am divisons. They could play Jackson 3x, I suppose.

http://www.pdga.com/hall-fame-classic-close-out-2015-national-tour

The International Disc Golf Center is located in Wildwood Park, an enormous county-owned property located a good half an hour outside of the nearest metropolis. The location is perfect for championship-level disc golf courses, but certainly is not ideal for cell tower coverage. It is for this reason, as we've seen a few times in the past, that live streaming internet coverage is simply not a real possibility. However, we do have a few different YouTube teams on site to film select cards each day, as well as live scoring on pdgalive.com that will include updates, pictures, and videos, as usual.