• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Harrisburg / Hershey area in Pennsylvania

punsandguns

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a couple people to play some disc golf around the Harrisburg/Hershey area here in PA. I'm close to Shank park but wouldn't mind driving out a bit to Mechanicsburg or Camp Hill or even to Lancaster.

Hopefully looking for a round or two over the weekend.

punsandguns

... a certain amount of danger in both. I'm with you. ^^^^^^

..... and either with potential to discourage responses. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DF Buchmiller Park in Lancaster is a must play.

I liked Buchmiller. Coyote Hills is near Harrisburg and also a very nice spin.

The two Pynchot SP courses (Quaker's Challenge and Boulder Woods) are not far from Harrisburg and well worth playing. A little farther south Codorus SP also has two courses (Red and Blue). Pynchot and Codorus could be combined into a very full day of disc golf.

A little further afield, Klines Run and Samuel S. Lewis SP are fun, and Muddy Run is freakin' amazing. Lots of good courses in your area.

Have you tried contacting local clubs? Links are often listed on the course page under "Links/Files". Good luck!

^that might be my favorite screen name ever!

Thank you. Honestly, neither of the 2 things have anything to do with disc golf but went with the only online tag I've ever used...

Didn't think about potentially putting people off by my name. I don't even own guns, just play FPS video games hence the guns... Oh well, hopefully I'll find a semi serious group of people to play some dg with.

I liked Buchmiller. Coyote Hills is near Harrisburg and also a very nice spin.

The two Pynchot SP courses (Quaker's Challenge and Boulder Woods) are not far from Harrisburg and well worth playing. A little farther south Codorus SP also has two courses (Red and Blue). Pynchot and Codorus could be combined into a very full day of disc golf.

A little further afield, Klines Run and Samuel S. Lewis SP are fun, and Muddy Run is freakin' amazing. Lots of good courses in your area.

Have you tried contacting local clubs? Links are often listed on the course page under "Links/Files". Good luck!

Thank you for the pointers - didn't know about any of these outside of pinchot park. I've played at pinchot but the heavily wooded nature and my lack of skill are at logger heads... Lol.

I'll look around in the links and files section. Thank you for the tip!

Hope you find some players. Too far away for me but have played a few in the area. You seem to have it pretty good as far as area courses. :clap:

picture.php