• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Has anyone played Hume Lake, Ca?

Danforth

Eagle Member
Pretty straight forward. Has anyone played there and what did you think?

I have played it a few times, the last time being two years ago. I thought it was pretty fun, I didn't take it too seriously, though. I really liked hole 5 or 6? I'm not sure, the one where you throw from the top of the hill down to the other side of the large grass area.

I have played it a few times, the last time being two years ago. I thought it was pretty fun, I didn't take it too seriously, though. I really liked hole 5 or 6? I'm not sure, the one where you throw from the top of the hill down to the other side of the large grass area.

So what are the teepads like? Is it largely open? or is it narrow and tightly wooded?

Did you go there on your own or were you with a church group?

The reason I ask is because I'm an atheist and I'm not sure if I'm going to get harrased.

Last time I was there the tee pads were dirt with a few pieces of wood at the front to mark it. The majority of the course is wooded with a few holes on a very large, open grass area. I went with a few friends for a couple of days, I don't think there was a camp going on at the time. I highly doubt you will get harassed. Hume is such a large place I'd be surprised if anyone is even playing the course at the same time as you.

Latest posts