• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Has your March weather sucked?

2022 March Weather

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seedlings

* Ace Member *
Snow. Tornadoes. Cold. Perpetual high winds. Mud. Rain. Field work has even been loathsome. Honestly the wind has been the worst. I'm in NW MO, but I also played a weekend in Phoenix where it was cold, very windy and rainy.

Has your March brought nice disc golf weather?

Poll inbound.

pfff.

March has been crappy as hell. Its really hard to get out there. And I only have 2 weeks left til league to practice! At least I'll have a good handicap, LOL

There was no snow on the ground the last few weeks, so no, the weather has been great.

My play on the other hand....

We've had a mix. A couple of glorious frolf weather days, more that were fine, some that you had to be motivated to frolf, and certainly some that you had to be REALLY motivated to go frolf in that mess.

Honestly that's about what I expect from March. Enjoy the good frolf weather when you can, but also be ready to shovel snow and take the kids sledding if that's on the menu.

March is fully Spring in South Carolina; so even a little cooler, wetter, and windier than normal, it's been fine.

Spokane, WA here. Been awesome so far, shorts and T-shirt most days, sun in the sky till 7:30pm helps too.

We have had temperatures from 20F to 80F, snow, rain, gentle spring days, and howling winds.

So, normal March weather for Maryland. :)

I'm in central CA - temps swinging from 64-82 and windy on most days. I embrace it though because i'm still fairly new and learning how to play the wind isn't my strongest point.

SW Ohio--has sucked. Very damp, heavy clay soils, so lots of standing water and mud everywhere most of the month, drying out now though. Most days have brought at least 2 of: VERY windy, unseasonably cold, rainy, or very muddy/wet grounds.

An example was yesterday--75 degrees, but 25-30 mph winds with gusts to 40. Played anyway, but mostly cause I like watching the flight path of drives in heavy wind, and it was still the best day this month so far!

I would take a 25 degree winter day with dry ground and light winds over this March. Even with some snow on the ground.

SE Michigan: weather this March has been pretty lousy for DG, which is typical.

By lousy, I mean wet and windy. March was warmer than Feb, but Feb was better DG weather. I'll take colder, dryer, and less wind, over warmer, wetter and windier.

Already summer in SW Florida. Been hot and windy lately with highs already pushing 90.

Some drizzle. Some wind. Lots of sun.

All in all, pretty glorious PNW spring.

It's been a solid month for dry season here in south Florida. Mostly mid 80s with a couple of cooler upper 70s, but it's been fairly windy. Some days we have had 25-35 mph gusts making putting more difficult than it already is.

Snow. Tornadoes. Cold. Perpetual high winds. Mud. Rain. Field work has even been loathsome. Honestly the wind has been the worst. I'm in NW MO,

I'm in St. Joe, and I can confirm that March's weather was ****.

edit: Let's go play Bartlett sometime when it's nice.

It's been pretty terrible here in central Iowa: temps in the 30s with 30 mph winds, tornadoes, snow the day after tornadoes, one occasional nice day sprinkled in to get your hopes up followed by day after day of crap weather.

It's been pretty terrible here in central Iowa: temps in the 30s with 30 mph winds, tornadoes, snow the day after tornadoes, one occasional nice day sprinkled in to get your hopes up followed by day after day of crap weather.

That nice day was the yard work day, not the disc golf day.

Latest posts