• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Has your March weather sucked?

2022 March Weather

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
March is fully Spring in South Carolina; so even a little cooler, wetter, and windier than normal, it's been fine.

.....we've also enjoyed that other sign of a southern spring -- a group of disc golf refugees from Wisconsin, traveling Georgia and the Carolinas to visit snow-free courses.

I am also in TN, middle TN to narrow it down. It is funny, I voted that the weather has been perfect, because to me mid 50s is the absolute perfect weather. Warm enough for short sleeves, cold enough to keep the spiders hidden, I love it.

I definitely much prefer 80's and 90's as far as playing temps, but my big thing is that it has been so damn muddy. I hate disc golf where you are changing clothes in the parking lot after playing to not ruin the seats in your car. We need more of that 70 and 80 degree sunny day weather to dry up the ground a bit.

Not March anymore technically but looks like more rain on my days off coming up so the weather has been not-so-great lately.

I am also in TN, middle TN to narrow it down. It is funny, I voted that the weather has been perfect, because to me mid 50s is the absolute perfect weather. Warm enough for short sleeves, cold enough to keep the spiders hidden, I love it.

Agreed--55-60 is my perfect weather, and in early spring the trees are still bare, which helps my less than perfect accuracy in the woods. So March/April are typically my favorite months to play, assuming not too damp on the ground. Plus, typically not as busy on the courses.

Latest posts