• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have You Ever Used Any of These Discs?

abarker

Bogey Member
We've had some great reviews submitted from DGCourseReview.com viewers -- rating and writing reviews for discs on InfiniteDiscs.com.

There are still a few dozen discs that don't have any ratings or reviews on our site.

We still have about 45 discs to give away, and will give a good share of these discs to people who rate and review discs that don't have any ratings so far including:

Most Ching, DGA, and Lightning Discs.

Innova: Aero, Aviar XD, Cheetah, Coyote, Super Stingray, X-Caliber, Wedge.

Discraft: Crush, Eclipse, Hawk, Ringer, Tracker, XS

Latitude 64: Vision, XXX

If you've played with any of the above discs, simply click the most appropriate link, rate the disc between 1 and 5 stars,
RateDiscs.png
then write a brief review stating what you like and or dislike about the disc.

We'll probably send you a free disc if you take the time to help us out.

Thanks!

Will do! :D I'm going to leave reviews on the ones I have used and know. Even those not listed here. Bookmarking the sight as well.

Last edited:
We're doing random drawings, as well as manual rewards for "good reviews." Unless we get hundreds of different people leaving reviews, everybody who writes at least 10 or so will likely get a disc, especially if they are well written.

Feel free to rate and review any disc you play with, not just the "less common" ones.

Just spent the better part of an hour reviewing a bunch of discs on there for you. There were a lot of discs that I thought would already have reivews that did not. Like the Focus and Spike. Hope that my input helps, if you carry some more of the molds I throw from manufacturer's, I'll add more reivews. I could sit here all night and review and rate discs but I try to stick with what I've spent the most time with. I like the concept of your site as well. Good job creating something new

Latest posts