• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

Looks like I'll be getting a mahal. I'm tired of searching for a slightly cheaper bag that fits my needs. Does anyone know how good the warrantee is?

It covers any flaws or defects in manufacturing for life and follows the bag if you sell it.

None that I can think of. I have had a 2nd run for a little over a yea and have played in the rain and snow. Bag looks brand new. Super comfortable. Lots of room. Everything one cold ask for in a bag

Looks like ill be moving on to my 3rd mahal this weekend :) my buddy wants his original camo back so hes getting a murdered out one from another friend to trade me . Very excited to finally get my blacked out mahal :)

Looks like ill be moving on to my 3rd mahal this weekend :) my buddy wants his original camo back so hes getting a murdered out one from another friend to trade me . Very excited to finally get my blacked out mahal :)

Trade blacked out for 2nd Gen and barstamps? :)

So, can anyone give me a reason why I shouldn't get a mahal? Any cons?

I've had mine for a little over 4 months and have probably put 60-70 rounds on it in that time - 100% satisfied, there's not a single thing I'd change about it.

Saw one finally this past weekend. Dude let me check it out. Well it's a damn nice bag, I may get one next year. Not nearly as big as it looks. His was a large yolk so I didn't try it on, but man wow!!

I vaguely remember discussion regarding modding Mahals with pvc or something.....

I truly love my mahal but i am getting tired of it tipping backwards if i neglect to place it down perfectly on an incline. It's a good way to lose a perfectly good freshly-opened beer.

I vaguely remember discussion regarding modding Mahals with pvc or something.....

I truly love my mahal but i am getting tired of it tipping backwards if i neglect to place it down perfectly on an incline. It's a good way to lose a perfectly good freshly-opened beer.

Mine doesn't do that, then again it could be all the stuff I carry in it. I have seen some pretty cool PVC setups for the Mahal.

This was just posted to Mystery Ranch's Facebook page:

Mystery Ranch said:
SALE UPDATE!!!! As you've probably already guessed, our first FB pack sale will be on the GOLF MAHAL. Here's the deal:

We've got a number of "seconds" - which here at the Ranch just means that they might have a stitch out of place or some other cosmetic issue that kept them from passing our rigorous inspection. MAKE NO MISTAKE - these packs are fully functional, in current colors and come with our standard warranty. However, there will be NO RETURNS on these packs and we are only shipping to US ADDRESSES (and APOs).

We will post the special sale email address and the sale price for the Golf Mahal on Facebook sometime this Labor Day weekend. You will email us your color prefs (black, foliage or navy) and best contact phone number so that we can call you and get payment and shipping info. The sale will start at 12:00am MST Tuesday, 9/3/13 and run through 11:59pm MST Wednesday 9/4 or until we run out. We will process requests in the order they were received, but they must be within the sale time window, so don't jump the gun! DO NOT CALL US TO CHECK ON YOUR ORDER or we will run you out of town faster than a rattlesnake at a square dance. For real.

That's it! Get stoked and stay tuned!

I trimmed a Innova u divider to fit and it helps this. Still not perfect but much better.

After looking into it more you may want to go with the small because of your weight. I would suggest calling them and seeking their advice. They have very helpful customer service.

I trimmed a Innova u divider to fit and it helps this. Still not perfect but much better.
^^^^

i also did this and it makes it better. and if you look back through the thread somewhere between page 25-35 i think someone gives a sweet breakdown of how to make a frame out of plexiglass and pvc

Latest posts