• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

I got a 9 !/2 inch pvc pipe with caps in mine, just sitting in my mahal in the bottom back side, ever since i added it have never had it tip over again. Coast me like $3 at Home Depo.

Then with in the last 2 weeks i have added my old Innova U divider into the bag as well that goes over my pvc pipe and it made it more sturdy and i mostly put it in cause i like my disc with a divider, so i have my 3 drones, tursas and buzzz on one side and all the rest on the other.

Oh ya i think my favorite thing i have aded to my mahal is a 2liter water blatter. So much easier to just walk and sip out of a valve then open and close 32oz water bottles. So where the water bottle holders are i just load them up with 2 or 3 towels in each side.

I have had voodoo, 2 different grips and all other sorts of bags in my 3 yrs playing this is deff my favorite bag so far.

I got a 9 !/2 inch pvc pipe with caps in mine, just sitting in my mahal in the bottom back side, ever since i added it have never had it tip over again. Coast me like $3 at Home Depo.

Then with in the last 2 weeks i have added my old Innova U divider into the bag as well that goes over my pvc pipe and it made it more sturdy and i mostly put it in cause i like my disc with a divider, so i have my 3 drones, tursas and buzzz on one side and all the rest on the other.

Oh ya i think my favorite thing i have aded to my mahal is a 2liter water blatter. So much easier to just walk and sip out of a valve then open and close 32oz water bottles. So where the water bottle holders are i just load them up with 2 or 3 towels in each side.

I have had voodoo, 2 different grips and all other sorts of bags in my 3 yrs playing this is deff my favorite bag so far.

Really thinking about picking one of these up. I've had 2 Grips, Ranger, Spinal Tap and Ergo2 and none of them I've been completely sold on(probably why I've tried so many). If I only carry 18 or so discs, is this worth getting?

Ya for me i carry i wanna say 15 in main compartment. Not positive trying to think off top of my head but around 13 to 15 and then i use the side pockets i have them collapsed in so i have the water blatter in one side and the other side i have snacks. But i have opened them up all the way and found out it fits 9 drivers in each side pocket if i ever needed it. I got the Mahal cause when its all collapsed down in size and small it holds what i need then when i do bigger tourneys i can carry more extra discs and lots of snacks and drinks for those long rounds out on the course.

For me it was worth selling my grip bags and deff my favorite bag so far if you go to page #99 in this thread there are some pictures of my bag its blue with the green clipboard its all collapsed and how i carry it on a normal basis, only thing missing is my water blatter in pictures cause i did not have it yet.

Ya for me i carry i wanna say 15 in main compartment. Not positive trying to think off top of my head but around 13 to 15 and then i use the side pockets i have them collapsed in so i have the water blatter in one side and the other side i have snacks. But i have opened them up all the way and found out it fits 9 drivers in each side pocket if i ever needed it. I got the Mahal cause when its all collapsed down in size and small it holds what i need then when i do bigger tourneys i can carry more extra discs and lots of snacks and drinks for those long rounds out on the course.

For me it was worth selling my grip bags and deff my favorite bag so far if you go to page #99 in this thread there are some pictures of my bag its blue with the green clipboard its all collapsed and how i carry it on a normal basis, only thing missing is my water blatter in pictures cause i did not have it yet.

I think I'm going to have to pull the trigger on one....
Is it more or less comfortable than a Grip?

BTW, just sold the Grip....funding is now there

My grip has softened up quite a bit after a year of use doesn't feel uncomfortable at all.
It felt great day one to me but is even more comfortable now I have used a friends mahal and while its a nice bag it seemed to sit low and felt heavy compared to my grip still a hell of a bag but I thinks it's more than I need.

Last edited:
I think the biggest issue for me is that the grip has hardly any storage.

Me too.

I think they meant they were all spoken for, as in more emails than bags. Got some web-keepers while I was at it. Opted for a L yoke. Hopefully I don't regret that.

Looking forward to getting it.