• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

1501_662689617081898_343747270_n.jpg
Works great as a tackle/fishing bag, it literally carries your catch. Ha!

:thmbup:

Does anyone actually ever use this bag for hiking or anything else non disc golf related?

Yup, I fly with mine, pull in the side pockets and it fits in most overhead bins. Great for day hikes, generally versitile with the only space that is truely DG specific being the putter pocket. If you want a bag that is very similar but slightly more multi-purposed, check out their wild-land fire packs. It's where the Mahal's design came from and I have a buddy that uses his for DG and general outdoorsery.

Yup, I fly with mine, pull in the side pockets and it fits in most overhead bins. Great for day hikes, generally versitile with the only space that is truely DG specific being the putter pocket. If you want a bag that is very similar but slightly more multi-purposed, check out their wild-land fire packs. It's where the Mahal's design came from and I have a buddy that uses his for DG and general outdoorsery.

Which pack buddy?

I've used mine for camp before, holds all my clothes, toiletries, bug spray etc... it's usually just sitting in a cabin amongst bunk beds so I'm usually not taking it on hikes but it does do a good job holding all my stuff. I couldn't be happier with this bag.

Would one of you guys be so kind as to model the bag from a few angles with the main compartment full and the side pockets all the way condensed while wearing it? It's hard to get a scale size when a majority of the mahal photos online are showing off how much can fit inside the bag from the ground or a table. It would be much appricated, thanks.

My biggest gripe about my Mahal: Why aren't there more D-ring or Clip attachment points? Anyone attach any on their own?

Anyone have pictures of the mahal cinched up and full of discs? And is there any in between or does it work best either fully expanded or fully cinched?

Anyone flown with their Mahal? Anyone gotten away with it being carryon?
I've gots to get some Frisbees from Oregon to Cincinatti.

Last edited:
if it is your carry on, you can have the sides filled with discs too.

If it is a personal item, it needs to fit in under the seat in front of you. I've done this multiple times with the sides and putter pocket empty.

It fit in the overhead with the sides full? That might greatly improve my traveling.