• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Haybro Redtail DGC Airbnb/VRBO packages

mmueller

Bogey Member
My house (Emerald City) and guest house are next to the Haybro Redtail DGC and putting park in Steamboat Springs Colorado, which is also my course. I rent the guest house and part of the main house during the busy ski and summer tourist seasons, but it's fairly quiet during spring and fall, which are prime disc golf times for Haybro. I've been considering doing several things during the slow rental season to promote disc golf at the more professional level as well as the course itself and I'm looking for people's comments and suggestions on the following:
  1. Make the Guest House available to disc golf businesses/organizations at a deep discount and allow them to hold special events at Haybro
  2. Promote package disc golf deals where groups could rent the guest house and I could help arrange events at Haybro, including catering or whatever
  3. Work with charities, disc golf organisations, and similar to do training camps, retreats, and things like that
  4. Try and grow the sport at a statewide level somehow, like offering free room and board to well known in-state professional players in exchange for doing clinics and/or training camps.

Haybro Redtail DGC is very unique, even within Colorado, due to the mountainous terrain, very technical layout, mountain views, remoteness, and seclusion. Also unique is the dedicated 9 basket ~2 acre putting park where a person could spend all day doing putts, never get board or play the same line twice, and see immediate improvements in their putts.

I'm looking forward to hearing what people think.

Thanks everyone!

Emerald City
t-QWC7S-Zl_xH3zeB8-6cYqj_PpeUcaNJN2EiK59K1LLzIHz5zdPNxjXvoRbPlt41cBsF9LwZHi-aNSvf61frmO6AqP9hIpRgHGG4olh-cFqb5JNXS798VWaEICJXQ38y2Fv31VQLg=w1070-h775-no

Haybro Redtail DGC Putting Park
ypHf4KenT66skviO1Qsahk15pPcw3qok2cX35_EkXQFObmerClBprHh5-JYvuQCrNu1upQALd0oMD09V0dEVZdTSDPWbSGjO3cYQ_ese7RTVuyp_UlWWAthF_raLiajBs7pdamDtCQ=w1440-h647-no

Latest posts