• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HB # 75 playable

HB553

Eagle Member
A milestone, my 75 course design is now playing in Dickson Tennessee. I typically do not put them on DGCR until I am completely finished with signage, punch list completed, and ready for grand opening PDGA event, but players have been beating me to the punch on inputting courses as I complete them. Just outside of Nashville this will get lots of play before I can finish the tank top signs and the parks can cut final trees and weed eat new areas . . . . enjoy this 9495 ft. par 68 course (or 6755 par 61 set of tees) while I complete the project!

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=7766

Are the directions correct? "Local Directions: Exit 176 of I-40 East of Nashville, go North on Hwy 46"... Should it be exit 172, "West of Nashville"?

Wow, 75 is a lot of courses! Kudos, sir! :cool:

I corrected the directions Rod - I should have said East of Jackson!

Attachments

• dickson hole 14 low res.JPG
    dickson hole 14 low res.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 36
  • dickson scorecard.JPG
    dickson scorecard.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 20
Signs coming soon!

36 tank top tee signs and a course map / rules sign.

First review is in . . . 4.5 . . . . with out the woods finished or final mowing or signage - trying to make my "diamond course" worthy of being number 75!

Attachments

• Dickson big map low res.jpg
    Dickson big map low res.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Disckson champ tee 8.JPG
    Disckson champ tee 8.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 27
Getting better every day

Grand Opening (ribbon cutting) August 27, 10 am . . . . signs now up, mowing getting better, and still need volunteer help with loppers to clean up wooded areas . . . . ready for official play this fall with PDGA event in planning!

Attachments

• dickson tee.jpg
    dickson tee.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 18
  • dickson tees.jpg
    dickson tees.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 18
We had a great time at the course this weekend. The rec tees are still challenging but fun, and the tips are definitely pro caliber. It's a bit of a hike, but most of the course is shaded, and there are two restroom/water fountain areas (with the plushest TP I've ever seen in a public facility), and the front and back 9 circle back to the parking lot.

The Dickson course already rivals the best in Middle TN. It's too bad reviewers chose to criticize a course that isn't officially open yet. Any reviewer upset with the uncleared conditions must've missed HB's warning that areas still need mowing.

We also hit the Kingston Springs 9 hole at Burns Park, which was a fun little surprise. We just played 9, but the multiple tees allows for a full 18 hole round.

I've enjoyed all of the 13 HB Clark courses I've played so far, and Dickson DGC ranks right up there at the top. Thank you HB for all you have done and continue to do for disc golf!