• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Headed to Walton County FL.

JakeDouggie

Bogey Member
Im going to Walton County Florida for a week coming up very soon. Does anyone know of any courses in the Walton County area? My condo is between San Destin and Rosemery Beach right next to Alys Beach. I am willing to drive maybe 40 miles maximum to play a course (only because it is a family vacation). I know the area is littered with ball golf courses but I cant find any Disc Golf courses. I found on here that there is one at Freeport Regional Sports Complex but I cant find exactly where that is. Please help! I am from the Memphis area btw.

The Chain Dragon @ Freeport Regional Sports Complex is about 30-40mins from where you are staying.

Ferry Park is about 1hr-1.5hr away depending on traffic.

There are 2 DG courses in Panama City which are around 35 & 50mins out East of you.

Chain Dragon is near the intersection of HWY 331 & HWY 20. You will likely come down 331 from the interstate to get to SoWal. It is just a couple of miles from that intersection.

Reviews, directions & media on all these courses are on the MAP under courses tab up top

cheers

Just got back from Vacation in Santa Rosa/Destin/FWB area and played Ferry Park with a couple of the Regs out there. fun course, got some tips all in all great time....

Gotta check out Key Chains and holler at Ronda while you're there!! Good Disc selection...Will defiantly revisit when we come back.

If yall see this, thanks for puttin up with the Texan.

Latest posts