• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Headwind Distance Driver

I'm thinking that might be my best bet - just get something new and max weight in Champion and see if that'll hold up on our windier days... if not then look into the more stable options. Might snag a DD too to give it a try. Thanks everyone for the replies.

At that distance what about a Champ Wraith then? I'm not a Wraith thrower but I know a guy who throws Pro Wraiths far on hyzer flips and his fresher champ Wraiths are real stable comparatively, he definitely uses them for hyzers.

I also haven't thrown a DD but from video they look stable as well.

The beefcake stuff like Xcal and PD2 would perhaps be more utility OS unless you're getting the Wraiths 350-375' on line drives often.

Discraft Crush. Very OS and in the Speed 11/10 area. It's what I use when winds get too heavy for the Wraith.

Yep motion for me. Its like a faster FB. Always flat topped and not super fast so it still flies...sorta lol

Biofuzion enforcer for sure. Holds up just enough. And if you get comfortable with it just pick up a lucid enforcer and it will NOT flip EVER. The Axiom Wrath is solid but does not have the distance potential of the enforcer.

Latest posts