• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hello from SC

ProPutt

Hey Guys, I am what you might call a re-tread. I played a lot in the early to mid 90's and then took about 15 years off and started back about 5yrs ago.
This is the most fun sport I have ever played and wish I hadn't taken the hiatus. The most amazing thing I noticed is the equipment improvements that have been made. I could not believe the improvements in plastic and they keep getting better.
I play 4-5 times a week and my home course is Crooked Creek in Chapin SC. My favorite local course is Stony Hill in Newberry.The disc golf community is a great bunch of people and I have warmed up some of those 20yr old relationships.
For those of you just getting started, hang in there, you will make huge improvements if you play/practice on a regular basis. Use this forum to get some tremendous help with your game. There is a lot of experience here and everybody is willing to share. So, make some new friends and enjoy the sport.

ProPutt? Yes, that's my app. :D

Another goldie oldie! Welcome to the site and glad to have you back! :clap:

Hey I've probably played against you at the Team Challenge a weekend ago. I was the young gun on The Money Team AKA Team Horseshoe.

Welcome to the site!

Hey Guys, I am what you might call a re-tread. I played a lot in the early to mid 90's and then took about 15 years off and started back about 5yrs ago.
This is the most fun sport I have ever played and wish I hadn't taken the hiatus. The most amazing thing I noticed is the equipment improvements that have been made. I could not believe the improvements in plastic and they keep getting better.
I play 4-5 times a week and my home course is Crooked Creek in Chapin SC. My favorite local course is Stony Hill in Newberry.The disc golf community is a great bunch of people and I have warmed up some of those 20yr old relationships.
For those of you just getting started, hang in there, you will make huge improvements if you play/practice on a regular basis. Use this forum to get some tremendous help with your game. There is a lot of experience here and everybody is willing to share. So, make some new friends and enjoy the sport.

ProPutt? Yes, that's my app. :D

I am better at making friends than playing dg. Welcome to the site buddy.

Greetings from Charlotte! I'm from Irmo and come down there often. Next time I'm heading to crooked creek I'll let you know. Have you played the new course off Garners Ferry Rd? I dont know the name but I hear its nice.

if you ever make it upstate let me know.. i live right near Grand Central Station, Sertoma, Shaver, ect. but could also do Greenville, Greer, etc. :)