• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help w/ info on old discs from 80's

putt4doe

I came across some old discs and I'm looking for some history or just some info on them. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.:)

Attachments

• DSC02344.JPG
    DSC02344.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC02274.JPG
    DSC02274.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC02285.JPG
    DSC02285.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 62
WOW! Those discs, as well as the other two in your other thread, are in incredible shape. They actually look new. I'm sorry I can't provide any info on these. Perhaps Three Putt can offer something on these. He's very knowledgeable in the ways of the plastic disc.

They are new and in great shape. They have some minor storage ware but nothing major. I did some research on them and can find when they were approved by the PDGA, but the soft approach was not listed anywhere I could find. It is stamped PDGA approved. Thanks in advance for any help I can get.

I came across some old discs and I'm looking for some history or just some info on them. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.:)

I actually owned the "putter" disc, I purchased it in 1984 or 1985. It was probably my first disc designed for disc golf. I played with it up till about 1995, when I lost it at Seneca DGC. I have been trying to find information about it for a while now.

I would love to know if anyone else out there has one for sale or trade.

attachment.php

Here are some more pics of the putters that will be for sale!

Attachments

• DSC02366.JPG
    DSC02366.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC02368.JPG
    DSC02368.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC02365.JPG
    DSC02365.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 11
Does the "Driver" have a beveled edge? I think I've seen a Streamliner and as I remember it did have a beveled edge. Obviously the Putter does not. I think the Putter is essentially a Kitty Hawk with the rings of Headrick added.

Cool old stuff.

Does the "Driver" have a beveled edge? I think I've seen a Streamliner and as I remember it did have a beveled edge. Obviously the Putter does not. I think the Putter is essentially a Kitty Hawk with the rings of Headrick added.

Cool old stuff.
The driver does not have a beveled edge. The streamliner does. Does the putter resemble a Gumbputt? Have you ever heard of the Soft Approach? It is stamped with PDGA approved, but I cannot find the date it was approved. I can find the rest of them but not that one. Thanks.

Latest posts