• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

help with form. critique please!!!!

your weight balance looks off on the pull back, not enough shoulder turn, no forward weight transfer on the hit, and weak follow through. work on getting a better base from your legs and utilize them more. You are using all arm and no core. how far are you throwing and how poor is your accuracy?

Im throwing about 300 to 320max with a beast. accuracy is not to bad just wanna clean it up. just not getting the distance.

Your reach back is bad, get that arm straight.
Reach straight back and as you go into your pull through lead with your elbow. Elbow should come around ahead of your shoulder. When the disc reaches your right pec area whip it around (arm straight pointing at your target) and it'll improve both D and accuracy.

Just watching the video over and over. I am noticing alot compared to some instruction vids. I have very little x step. does not look like i am not using my hips"i am facing the camera when i should be facing back." Also noticed that my arm is not straight on the reach back. Keep them coming guys.....

Stick that ass towards the target more, reach back and get a little quicker from the pecs to release. Honestly, not that bad of form for how long you've been playing.

Latest posts