• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hemp Disqbags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roque

Hey folks. I finally have my website up and am selling my hemp made disqbags. Come check them out: www.disqbag.com. Let me know what you think. You can follow me through facebook or twitter also. I will be giving some bags away in just a bit.

yeah post a picture of one and the price. seems liek a great deal. the words just mean different colors right otherwise they are the same?

anyhow i think they look great esp if they stand up on their own with discs in it. no water bottle holder?

Are those the ones on Etsy? I was actually just looking at them Friday.

I did originally just have them on Etsy, but now I have them up on my own website. The bag does stand up on its own if it has anywhere from 4 to 6 discs in them. If you hit me up either through here, Etsy or my site, I will hook you up with a discount.

Dig the hemp on those. If there are any plans to hold more capacity later on, would be nice to carry a few more discs.

BTW - Double backpack staps in hemp would be wicked.

Are there any concerns about the magnetic clasp messing with cell phones in the inside pocket? I'm really digging these bags (also love the logo) but I don't want to wipe my phone.

Ignore my outdated rambling. Magnets don't affect cell phones. And the world revolves around the sun. My claim of liking the bags still stand!

That looks pretty darn impressive. You're undercutting what I'd consider your direct competitor, NutSac, with what looks like a quality product. On top of that, your offering a little more versatility with more storage/pocket options and a form factor which could work well for more than just as a disc golf bag.

If your craftmanship and durability prove themselves out, I think you'd have a real winner here! I love small bags. I already have a single and a double NutSac, or I'd probably be ordering one now. Be sure to post if you have some sort of contest/give away...I'd love to put one through its paces!

the link is blocked at my work.

the reason it gives is "Scam,Questionable,Illegal."

not saying any of that is true.

post a pic in the thread, with a price. please

A version with Backpack straps and a bottle holder (especially one that can carry a 32 oz Gatorade) and I would switch to this bag in an instant. And you'd probably take over the niche market NutSac has.

Hey guys... thanks for all of the support and words of advice. I love the hemp backpack strap ideas and will get to work on this immediately. I am not trying to undercut any markets, but would love to impose my love for Hemp into the world of disc golf (and maybe quit my day job:wall:).

As far as links not working through work or anything, sounds like you work at a somewhat secure joint. quite immediately... bad joke #1. I am new to this thing completely and went with one of the most cookie cutter website creation squarespace. I fumbled my way through to create what I got, I don't know what more I can do, but I will definitely look into it.

Here is a picture of the bag:
il_fullxfull.467921871_k65g.jpg

Here is a pic of all the different color combos. My etsy site is still up and you can get other pics there. The retail price is $25.00. I will hook up the forum here with a coupon code for $8.00. This will get you a sweet hemp bag to your door for $22.00. I will leave it open for the next week.

cool looking logo and sweet price as well. I would like to see a pic of one filled with discs though. I can't access your site from work either :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts