• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hey everybody. New to the site!!!!

Kometsfan2007

Hey everybody!!!! I'm new to the site and relatively new to the game. I've been playing for fouryears, but am still using my Innova Starter Set with The Leopard, Shark, and Putter. I am currently starting to expand my disc collection and trying to play multiple rounds a week. I live in the Mobile, Alabama area and enjoy the ten plus courses that we have in the area. Anybody else on here anywhere close by?

welcome to the site. keep using those starter discs and resist the temptation of high speed drivers until you're ready.

Greetings! Depending on how many rounds you've gotten in, four years can be a decent amount of experience. Doesn't seem like we have too many current;y active DGCR members in the Mobile, AL area... but I could be wrong.

Welcome to the site! Word of caution though....once you get tired of that starter set and start buying more discs, the urge to acquire new plastic can be irresistable. :)

Latest posts