• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hi. My name is fuzzbomb, and I'm a discaholic

fuzzbomb

First played in the early 90's in Charlotte/Raleigh. Then played maybe 5 rounds over the next 20 years... fast forward to May 2013 and a trip to the local course with a pal and now I can't get disc golf off of my brain.

I've played probably 70 rounds at 10 or so courses since then and am looking forward to playing as much as possible.

I've been lurking for a couple months, thought I'd introduce myself.

Sup fuzzbom!?

Are you still in NC? Lots of good golf out there.

Hello Fuzzbomb. (Followed by that congratulatory clap we did in rehab). Welcome back! Discing is a helluva drug!

Still in NC... Charlotte in fact. Tons of courses around here and a very active club. There are events almost daily so I couldn't ask for a better community. Looks like quite a few NCers and Charlotte folk on the boards, look forward to meeting up for a round!

Still in NC... Charlotte in fact. Tons of courses around here and a very active club. There are events almost daily so I couldn't ask for a better community. Looks like quite a few NCers and Charlotte folk on the boards, look forward to meeting up for a round!

You should check out the Charlotte disc golf club....very active and lots of members

First review

I saw that you just posted a review of the Plantation Ruins course. I'm there almost everyday and am that course director for the Charlotte club, possible meet up, then I can beat you up for the review (lol).

I saw that you just posted a review of the Plantation Ruins course. I'm there almost everyday and am that course director for the Charlotte club, possible meet up, then I can beat you up for the review (lol).

I love the ruins! You can't tell from my review? I thought it was good!

And I know you Tom... We've played together out there quite a few times. I'm just getting on the forums for more info.

My name is fuzzbomb, and I'm a discaholic
Admitting you have a problem is the first step toward recovery. Good luck. I haven't been able to kick the habit in 9 years.