• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills II - Resurrection

The place is looking SO GOOD. The new campsites are terrific. The Bear is the greatest course I've ever played. I like the mew Blueb holes and they'll only get better.

It had been nine years since I'd been there and it was the best trip we'd ever had.

All the kudos to Tom and Chuck and all who have pitched in. My god I wish I could go back tomorrow.

Whats the one thing that Bear was missing? That's right, water. Well, no more! Old bear 1/2 are no more, and have been replaced by entirely new holes. First is a difficult 3, over a valley and out of the woods to a dangerous green with water deep right and a steep drop/OB short left. The basket is across the water that is on the left of Granite 7.

Next hole is a slight anny (rhbh) fairway, to a steep hill up back to where old 11s basket was.

They are amazing, and I think we can all agree old hole 2 was the worst Bear hole, and old 3 is a much better hole 1.

Its crazy how quick stuff is happening there. More pins on gold now. Theres also a litte 9 hole putter course on the hill on between the main lot and gold 17.

Cant wait to see whats coming next season.