• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 MVP Open at Maple Hill

I'm not sure what is more painful, watching Calvin miss putt after putt, or listening to Doss rag on him.

I'll still take Doss's tired lines over Disc Golf Guy saying "Tar Tar" over and over.

I like Earhart and Ian better than this crew. I find that Doss and Sexton try to become the show. Way too much.

Tomorrow should be fun to watch, on both the FPO and MPO sides.

Earhart used come across so awkward that I didn't like watching him. He's come a long way since then. He's much better in front of the camera than he used to be.

Last edited:
I'll still take Doss's tired lines over Disc Golf Guy saying "Tar Tar" over and over.

I love how Doss and Sexton just ripped Calvin's putting apart (well to be fair it sucked yesterday), but when Eagle missed multiple putts of shots, they gave him a free pass.

A wild tourney so far. Loads of similar scores up top but varying ways people got there. The lead card for the final couldnt have been better even if I handpicked my favorites. Well, maybe Anttila would have popped in then, but he didnt make it. Going to be a superbly entertaining final round on my favorite course.

Unless another weather delay intervenes in which case I will proceed to cry myself to sleep.

R3's swing within the FPO lead card really made things interesting. Pretty amazing how there was a big lead after about six holes, then everything got flipped around uncharacteristically. Much respect to Ohn for managing her game and her injury to put herself in position.

Should be a hotly contested final round for both FPO and MPO. 5th place in both divisions has a legit chance to steal this from the lead card.

Last edited:
R3's swing within the FPO lead card really made things interesting. Pretty amazing how there was a big lead after about six holes, then everything got flipped around uncharacteristically. Much respect to Ohn for managing her game and her injury to put herself in position.

Should be a hotly contested final round for both FPO and MPO. 5th place in both divisions has a legit chance to steal this from the lead card.
Yes, that R3 in FPO was wierd,, i think KT took 8 strokes on Hailey in the first few holes and Hailey looked mad and beat down and everything worked for KT. . .then the last ten holes nothing worked for KT and Hailey and Ohn just took that lead back- - - - But both KT and Haleiy made to many dumb plays, and Ohn did not

Yes, that R3 in FPO was wierd,, i think KT took 8 strokes on Hailey in the first few holes and Hailey looked mad and beat down and everything worked for KT. . .then the last ten holes nothing worked for KT and Hailey and Ohn just took that lead back- - - - But both KT and Haleiy made to many dumb plays, and Ohn did not

I just finished watching the R3 Jomez coverage--may it forever be free on delay.

I've never seen lead changes like that--not one or two stroke shifts, but wild 5 stroke gyrations. I can't wait to watch the same lead card again tonight.

Wow, that KT putt on hole 5 after Hailey OB.

.... and then 3 birdies on hole 6....the 4th hardest hole (I think) on the weekend. Great final round so far.

Last edited:
Look's like Hailey's gonna have to scrap her "smart, boring" game plan, in favor of some more aggressive play if she wants the W.

Wow huge putt from King JUST when she need it. . this is going to be fun

Strange play from KT, she did not have to make that, just put it close. .

Latest posts