• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

Never had the privilege of playing there, but Highbridge seems like a disc golf soap opera.

There is really not much more drama here than there is at your local course.

...only persons who know of such drama are those whom are intensively involved with day to day operations.

This is usually a small handful of individuals.

High Bridge gets "air time" because it's one of the best disc golf complexes on the planet.

------------------------------------------------------------the line---------------------------------------------------------------------

I know rational responses are rarely encouraged on DGCR these days... :)

There is really not much more drama here than there is at your local course.

...only persons who know of such drama are those whom are intensively involved with day to day operations.

This is usually a small handful of individuals.

High Bridge gets "air time" because it's one of the best disc golf complexes on the planet.

------------------------------------------------------------the line---------------------------------------------------------------------

I know rational responses are rarely encouraged on DGCR these days... :)

Not true.
The cops showed up one time and searched the place to see if john hid a body

Going there tomorrow! Saturday that is. Love that place. 2 hour drive to decide what courses I'm going to play. Leaning now towards Granite and Woodland Greens. I've played Gold a lot in the past few years. Granite is my favorite followed by Blueberry.
If I get there early enough I might try to do Bear, Granite, and Woodland Greens.

Hope to see some course updates this weekend. Mountain Man on May 6 has the updates set at good for the Disc Golf Megaplex.