• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

20 days until I am heading up there, so I'll have a first hand account for ya'll then.

Your gonna show up at the right time. The course is finally starting to look good again. Still need some mowing on gold and bear but it looks a lot better and should be in great shape by next weekend.

Your gonna show up at the right time. The course is finally starting to look good again. Still need some mowing on gold and bear but it looks a lot better and should be in great shape by next weekend.

Buzzz we were reserved for the bunkhouse the 28th-1st obviously can't stay there with chestnut being closed. With the limited communication with John we have had it seems he states we are allowed to tent up there just fine. Do you know any more details on this info? Also the conditions of the courses, you said they are getting a lot better is this still true and continuing to be true? Thanks for the help my group is desperately trying to find out what we are going to do for sure.

Honka is still closed though correct?

Nope, we're staying there (or at least some of my group is). One of us called john a couple days ago and he said everything's a go, but you have to sign something that says you are working for him in order to stay there.

Idk if that's just for Honka, or for staying there at all.

Arrangements for my trip from 4-8 July are officially in place. All these updates have got me optimistic! Thanks to those who are already or plan to be reporting in on conditions.

Nope, we're staying there (or at least some of my group is). One of us called john a couple days ago and he said everything's a go, but you have to sign something that says you are working for him in order to stay there.

Idk if that's just for Honka, or for staying there at all.

Probably stating the obvious here but that sounds super fishy.

Probably stating the obvious here but that sounds super fishy.

Lol, yup. But it's no different than every other year. Every time I have been there, at some point John has given us a warning like "Yeah, if anyone ever says anything to you, just tell them you're working for me"

Now I guess he needs that in writing for whatever reason? Idk, and don't really care as long as we can frolf.

I still dont understand giving this guy a single doller of business. The property is great (courses too if lucky to play when not a **** show..) but talk about a POS. No way in hell will I go back to highbridge given the owners of many courses around the country who would love to have us DGers visit b4 this lame ass excuse for an owner.

Fwiw the disc golf trip we had there was great when it comes to DG but just stayed in a hotel in Appleton.

Lale view deck with fire pits and breakfast etc? Done.