• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

Ha, buy this for 2x what's it worth and I'll throw in a terribly built garage!

Yeah ok JJ.

It's definitely an old pic - there's WAY more junk and garbage surrounding it now. I can only imagine what the inside is like.

On that linked website there's a graph with estimates of the value at like 50% of the list price.

I believe there's a moratorium on bankruptcies that expires very soon so this could be a last ditch effort to get rid of it before the bank takes it like they took the honka.

I believe there's a moratorium on bankruptcies that expires very soon so this could be a last ditch effort to get rid of it before the bank takes it like they took the honka.

I wonder if he takes 100K cash money for it the day before the bank takes it over.

-edit- not that I have that, or that it's worth even that much

I wonder if he takes 100K cash money for it the day before the bank takes it over.

-edit- not that I have that, or that it's worth even that much

I'm game if he would take 25K. That's worth it for 9 acres adjacent to HBH and crappy house.

Folks seem to think being next to Highbridge Hills means their property is worth a lot more than most northern WI land. First there was a 1.5 acre parcel next to the Honka house offered for $11k (I don't know if that sold or not, last I heard a group of disc golfers were looking to pool resources to purchase it), now a group of four lots on a total of 7.2 acres are being offered for $59k!

Note the listing - "Investment property. Make these 4 lots your own. Build cabins and rent or hang on for future value growth. 4 certified surveyed lots bordering the worlds largest disc golf course. Ideal income property with much potential."

Also, two 1.9 acre lots are newly listed at $15k each. They both also mention bordering the worlds largest disc golf course.

Could Highbridge Hills become the first (as far as I know) disc golf community?

Folks seem to think being next to Highbridge Hills means their property is worth a lot more than most northern WI land. First there was a 1.5 acre parcel next to the Honka house offered for $11k (I don't know if that sold or not, last I heard a group of disc golfers were looking to pool resources to purchase it), now a group of four lots on a total of 7.2 acres are being offered for $59k!

Note the listing - "Investment property. Make these 4 lots your own. Build cabins and rent or hang on for future value growth. 4 certified surveyed lots bordering the worlds largest disc golf course. Ideal income property with much potential."

Also, two 1.9 acre lots are newly listed at $15k each. They both also mention bordering the worlds largest disc golf course.

I think property next to a disc golf course would be worth less than other property in the area.
I'm an avid player and I would not want a course neighboring my land.

Better buy now since Highbridge area property could become the Bitcoin of 2022. ;)

Latest posts