• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hits to ESPN

Just searched ESPN. Keyword: Disc Golf, and a few things popped up about the sport. A couple at the top and a couple more lower down in the search.

Maybe I'll even try S.I. once.

How bout if a tree falls on a mime does he make a sound .......... "if he wants to keep his job he better not." said the surly man in a gruff voice

Yea the problem is though we are not making the top 25 for most searches. I try to do it a couple times a day when I think about it.

Just checked the August hit list and Disc Golf did not make it.
Noticed that the following was recently added to the most searched term page.

Note: The results listed are the summation of actual search results that were manually typed in by site users of ESPN.com in said month of 2009. All prelinked searches (including columnist archive links) were excluded from this summation.

Just checked the August hit list and Disc Golf did not make it.
Noticed that the following was recently added to the most searched term page.

Note: The results listed are the summation of actual search results that were manually typed in by site users of ESPN.com in said month of 2009. All prelinked searches (including columnist archive links) were excluded from this summation.

Yup, disc golf not on the list, BUT, golf came in at #5. http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4434109. Too bad they won't show how many of those golf searches included the word "disc" in front of it.

Why not shoot the search editor an email asking how many searched where for "Disc Golf" and how many searches number twenty five on the list received?

Latest posts