• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 02/22/13: Flip City Disc Golf Park in Shelby, MI

I feel like the picture and the course map do not do this hole justice. I have never played the course and would like to at some point. I really liked the few posts where people mentioned a roller. That appears to be a good option from the longer tee. I would throw that with my Avenger SS. Based on the pictures I am assuming that a good straight shot is really what most people do. I would throw that with my Trak. From the short tee is is most likely a Ridge unless they are going to force me to throw around something in which case the VP or Summit come out, but I am going to guess it is a Ridge shot.

I feel like the picture and the course map do not do this hole justice. I have never played the course and would like to at some point. I really liked the few posts where people mentioned a roller. That appears to be a good option from the longer tee. I would throw that with my Avenger SS. Based on the pictures I am assuming that a good straight shot is really what most people do. I would throw that with my Trak. From the short tee is is most likely a Ridge unless they are going to force me to throw around something in which case the VP or Summit come out, but I am going to guess it is a Ridge shot.

Yeah, the thing is the basket is on the right side quite a ways behind that initial dark row of trees. The last part of the fairway is slightly uphill, tight, with a low ceiling. I don't know how you would get an air shot (RHBH) up there without getting lucky. It's a roller hole all day in my opinion.

If it's just straight River to the trees (either hitting the trees or enter the treeline), then figure out where it is with either forehand Zone, back hand zone, or putt.

Seems pretty straightforward... Probably backhand a Gazelle or TL from either.

Yeah, the thing is the basket is on the right side quite a ways behind that initial dark row of trees. The last part of the fairway is slightly uphill, tight, with a low ceiling. I don't know how you would get an air shot (RHBH) up there without getting lucky. It's a roller hole all day in my opinion.
Well then. Roller it is.

Other option is to throw it at the trees, approach and putt for three.

RHFH Star Wraith, hope for a favorable skip.

small bead aviar from the short.

eagle L from the long.

i might roll the eagle L since that seems to be the thing to do.

putting/approaching with wizards.

Don't remember what I threw here...probably try a Wraith or Katana and hope to curl it left to right past the trees to the pin.

FH flick... hope for the skip and the 2.

Was lucky enough to play this one in september with my wife .