• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 03/02/13: IUP College Lodge in Indiana, PA

dusty5150

Double Eagle Member
IUP College Lodge in Indiana, PA

Course rating 3.88 from 20 reviews.

Hole #18, par 4:

White to A pin - 735'
White to B Pin - 810'
Blue to A Pin - 780'
Blue to B Pin - 858'

No hole details or tips. Looks to play downhill.

Tee Sign:
ded51b87.jpg

Tee:
8ecd5486.jpg

Tee:
611e8aa8.jpg

Basket to Tee:
472f3b6d.jpg

I love ski hill courses - we have one locally where 18 is a similar shot to this but it's about 900'.

I'll try and bomb an Opto Flow, if it gets thru clean, clean up with Eraser Wizard(s) as required.

Roc, maybe a Teebird. I know that sounds crazy, but if you throw a driver even a couple inches up too high it will be looonngg gone. I love ski-hill courses.

Last edited:
This is a great course and is capped off by a great bomber hole to finish your round and empty your bag

It is very down hill, but on the drive you have to contend with not going left/right early as you will end up in the woods.

It eventually opens up into a wide open field

Star Destroyer low and down the middle giving it room to work. Then the rest of my bag

Beautiful hole to end a round, and empty the bag at that (I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that!).

Teebird or E-X as main drive, then empty the bag.
Comet/Hornet for upshot(s)
Rhyno cleans.

looks fun! R-Pro Boss, try to keep it low.

I've never played a hole like this. It looks awesome. I'm thinking I'd just hyzer flip a Vision and watch it ride.

150g Champ Valkarie and watch it glide for days

Latest posts