• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/10/2019: Lincoln Ridge Park Hole 24 in Independence, KY

Glow Tern off the tee. Something else from there.

Destroyer hyzer up the right side, lay up for easy 3.

If I'm feeling frisky I might go for a distance line to try to get a putt at it.

Fiz Photon right at the left edge of the "thorny" tree on the right side of the fairway

This hole reminds me visually of the hole @ Winthrop (#9 for the Lakefront layout, not sure what hole it is for the Gold layout.)

3d3e5f2f.jpg

They don't use that tee in the gold layout anymore. That used to be the tee for the iconic hole 5.

My bag is SOOOOOO different the last (only) time I played here. I'm probably going Lace to the right of the first tree. Some combination of mid/putter from there out.

Fortress off the tee. Explorer upshot, and probably a Judge layup.

This hole was aced by Marc Estenfelder 12 or so years ago. If you can throw 400' on flat ground I think you can reach it. I haven't been there in years but the elevation drop is bigger than it looks in the picture.

forehand icon aftermath out to the middle. I am hopefully close enough for a pa1 upshot then a putt.

Latest posts