• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12-11-13 Basil Marella, Greece, NY

BrotherDave

Crushing on Zoe and Hating on Keegan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Hole 13, yellow tee, 236'

c7e53a74.jpg

Must be Wednesday b/c it looks like a hump hole. Looks really tight, I'd probably FH a beat Eagle or BH an Ion and pray I get to the hump.

Do I see a basket to the right side of the faorway at the top of the hill? :confused:
If that's it, Ibex or a Star Leo.

Probably throw a wizard a pray. That's generally what I do on holes like this.

Not sure where the basket is, but I'm thinking Opto Pure all day long.

Do I see a basket to the right side of the faorway at the top of the hill? :confused:
If that's it, Ibex or a Star Leo.

Course map is a major pain to read so I didn't post it but the map does indicate being a split fairway.

It's steeper and closer than it looks in the pic. The pin is back a bit from the top of the hill and a little to the right through a plinko zone.

I usually throw a thrashed dx teebird, but I've also parked it by flexing a star teebird or something like that.

I would have to play it a few times to determine how much the elevation affects the hole. First impression is a Buzzz or a Judge.

If it's right, probably a thumber with a Flick. Maybe a forehand Eagle. To the left, Drone on a backhand spike.

DX Wedge, or possibly Z Comet turnover.

If I didn't feel the want to really run it, I'd probably just chuck a beat Wizard straight down the line and hope to get close enough to putt the bird.

If it's far enough right, maybe a Star Orc RHFH and play the skip.

Latest posts