• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 2/16/2016: John Bray Park Hole 1 in Strathpine, Queensland, Australia

Nate has probably played this course. Maybe he could fill us in.

I'd go with an Orbital to start.

I don't suffer from internet distance syndrome, therefore, a Sidewinder / Thunderbird are the fastest discs in my bag. I could post what I think McBeth would throw, but I'll just stick with what's in my bag. FWIW, a Sidewinder / Wizard combo easily covers 450'-500' on a flat hole like that.

Tern off the tee and then either a Mako3 or Cobra for the approach.

I don't suffer from internet distance syndrome, therefore, a Sidewinder / Thunderbird are the fastest discs in my bag. I could post what I think McBeth would throw, but I'll just stick with what's in my bag. FWIW, a Sidewinder / Wizard combo easily covers 450'-500' on a flat hole like that.

There may be some miscommunication here. I was referring to nate22, resident of Queensland, Australia. Maybe he'll pop in.

i would probably do a spike hyzer from the tee to land in the opening. So Teebird on a hyzer, followed by a roc3 or a putter upshot depending on distance. drop in 3. but still not sure how far that first shot is. could be a destroyer.

Man, looks like that cage won't hold ANYTHING.

Pinnacle Rival to start. RHBH

wow, how did this get picked, haha...I think its around 130m. Usually a sidewinder followed by a buzz for me, hopefully putting then. Very unique course ;-)

11542099_873495819365495_950159449474085300_n.jpg

baskets are a little on the big side (this is one of the smaller ones)